Our Children's HealthWatch Sites
Children's HealthWatch is a multi-site research program headquartered in Boston. Current active research sites are located in:
- Baltimore, MD: University of Maryland School of Medicine
- Boston, MA: Boston Medical Center
- Little Rock, AR: University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
- Minneapolis, MN: Hennepin County Medical Center
- Philadelphia, PA: St. Christopher's Hospital for Children (Drexel University School of Public Health)
The program has also operated sites in Los Angeles, CA at Harbor-UCLA Medical Center (1998-early 2001), and in Washington, D.C. at Mary's Center for Maternal and Child Care (1998-2000).