Many of our sites depend on the help of generous volunteers. By donating your time, you make a difference in the lives of our children.
Current volunteer opportunities at Children’s HealthWatch sites:
- Children’s HealthWatch Boston Site is looking for Policy Research Interns for the academic year and summer. Please click here for a description of the internship and an application.
- Children’s HealthWatch’s Baltimore Site at the University of Maryland Medical Center has volunteer positions available. The site typically offers paid positions to volunteers who have spent some time with the program and proven a good fit. Please contact Grace Paik for further information.
- Our Research Sites often have additional volunteer positions available. If you are interested in volunteering your time, please contact the site coordinator at the location nearest you.
Practicum/Internship Positions are available for students interested in research at Children’s HealthWatch’s Boston site.
- Applications are being accepted for unpaid practicum or internship positions at the Boston site of Children’s HealthWatch. Positions are open to degree seeking students who will receive academic credit for their work. Please contact Research, Policy and Communication Coordinator, Allison Bovell (allison.bovell@ bmc.org), if you have any questions.
- Please click here for a full description of this position.