Many of our sites depend on the help of generous volunteers. By donating your time, you make a difference in the lives of our children.
Current volunteer opportunities at Children’s HealthWatch sites:
- Children’s HealthWatch Boston Site is looking for Policy Research Interns for the academic year and summer. Please click here for a description of the internship and an application.
- Children’s HealthWatch’s Baltimore Site at the University of Maryland Medical Center has volunteer positions available. The site typically offers paid positions to volunteers who have spent some time with the program and proven a good fit. Please contact Grace Paik for further information.
- Our Research Sites often have additional volunteer positions available. If you are interested in volunteering your time, please contact the site coordinator at the location nearest you.
Practicum Positions are available for MPH degree candidate or similar students at the Boston Children’s HealthWatch site.
- Applications are being accepted for unpaid practicum positions at the Boston Children’s HealthWatch site. Positions are open to MPH degree candidate (any concentration) or similar students. Please contact site coordinator Allison Bovell (allison.bovell@ bmc.org) if you have any questions.
- Please click here for a full description of this position.